KENNY KEN MIX - PACIFIC STATE

Discuss 808 State and related.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

BADGERMAN

KENNY KEN MIX - PACIFIC STATE

Post by BADGERMAN » 08 Jun 2004 13:43

Just down loaded the Kenny Ken mix of Pacific on Kazaa - very drum and base in your face-ish.

Was this version ever released on vinyl?

I have not heard of it before. Its 7.39 minutes long and takes a lifetime to down load (10,762KB) without broadband!

Not a bad version of the track.

PatFromCanada

Post by PatFromCanada » 08 Jun 2004 16:16

I actually have a 10'' of The Helecopter Tune (refuge crew remix) and the B-side of that is a track that totally ripps off Pacific state. They just re-arranged the C major 7th string samples in a different order to make it really 'Art-Core'.

It's really nice. Loons and every'ting in it.

Patio

PeteB

Post by PeteB » 08 Jun 2004 22:32

i have the 10" also, is the b side FANTASY #2 (JMJ & RICHIE REMIX)?

if so i'll dig it out and have a listen!

markus

Re: KENNY KEN MIX - PACIFIC STATE

Post by markus » 08 Jun 2004 22:36

BADGERMAN wrote:Just down loaded the Kenny Ken mix of Pacific on Kazaa - very drum and base in your face-ish.

Was this version ever released on vinyl?

I have not heard of it before. Its 7.39 minutes long and takes a lifetime to down load (10,762KB) without broadband!

Not a bad version of the track.
Under what name does one have to search for it on Kazaa? Can't seem to find it. Well, maybe the user isn't online.

BADGERMAN

Kenny Ken - Pacific

Post by BADGERMAN » 10 Jun 2004 10:31

I cant find the user name it is not available once downloaded.

If you have no luck I have it saved so in theory I could get it to you. Not fully up to date on computer tech' but Im sure it would be easy enough. Probably be better when I get Broadband??

"Saxasalt" - great download on the sounds section-keep em coming!!

Would love to hear the 10" - any way of getting a download of it??

markus

Post by markus » 10 Jun 2004 11:11

Is it still on kazaa if you search for it? What did you fill in as artist or track name? Just Pacific or Kenny Ken?

BADGERMAN

Post by BADGERMAN » 15 Jun 2004 10:10

The search was under 808 state. The host that I downloaded it from was available at two afternoons which is how long my computer took to download it.

Have you had any luck yet. Worse comes to the worse I get broadband in a couple weeks time I could somehow make it available for download for you. Perhaps it could then go on the site?

Rich The Donkey Doctor

Post by Rich The Donkey Doctor » 16 Jun 2004 09:23

Kazaa is not slow just because of your connection - its all to do with 'sharing' - if u let lots of ppl download from u, then your own download time improve - gay?

f*** it off and get Soulseek. This is the shit, with hits on virtually anything you want and rapid downloads (if u suck from someone with a good connection - oooh!?). I cannot recommend this place enough...cant believe its legal!!!! Was started mainly as an electronic music fans' sharing place, but every style seems to be prevelant now. Still its ace for finding the latest DnB 12s etc....

Peace. :wink: