Jean-Michel Jarre - Teo & Tea

Discuss musical topics that are not directly 808 State related.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

Jean-Michel Jarre - Teo & Tea

Postby Pob » 27 Mar 2007 19:10

http://www.teo-tea.com/

Anyone heard or got this yet? It sounds quite good and I liked Metamorphoses. It's on my list!
Pob

Teo & Tea

Postby N.JOHNSON » 10 Sep 2007 21:45

Yup i got this as soon as it was released. As well as 808, Jarre is one of my Electro gods.

This is a great album and a somewhat different approche for Jarre. It seems more main stream than his other albums and would certainly do well on the rave and club scene. A monster album that proves Jarre may be getting older but his heart and soul is as young as ever and he can re-define himself with the times.
This album was a long time coming and it was not what i expected at all. I was thinking of something more like Oxygene 7 to 13 or Chronologie. It was a total surprise. If you love Jarre's music you will love this once you get used to the new style he inflicts on ears with the bang up to date sound.

Nick.
N.JOHNSON

Postby Pob » 12 Sep 2007 17:48

I agree. I've now got it and I must say it took me by surprise when I first heard it. I'll need to give it a couple more listens to make my mind up about it. It doesn't have the instant appeal for me that Chronologie or Metamorphoses had.
Pob

Return to Music