Video Game Freaks

Discuss non-musical topics that are not related to 808 State or music.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

Rodders

Post by Rodders »

ah yes, i remember it well.. there's a couple of real real tough levels later on, although the end of game baddie is surprisingly easy.

RE4 - mark have you got the special PS2 weapons yet (the laser and another one.. :D ) wondering if they kick ass..? also have you tried looking up ashley's skirt when she's a level above you? :wink:
808state's Tartan Army

Post by 808state's Tartan Army »

808state's Tartan Army wrote:I bought San Andreas at the end of March and I am now 83% through the game. The final mission, "End of the line" is a bastard, I just can't complete it. Does anyone know how long the car chase is between you and the fire engine as my car always gets destroyed? Does it make any difference what you shoot at?

Cheers.
Hurrah!!!! I finished it yesterday! I hadn't tried it for weeks but I decided to have a go for the hell of it and managed it first time. :D :D :D
solarex

Post by solarex »

I'm only 20% though Vice City. Seems I have a long way to go.
808state's Tartan Army

Post by 808state's Tartan Army »

solarex wrote:I'm only 20% though Vice City. Seems I have a long way to go.
I've not played Vice City but if it's anywhere near as big as San Andreas then you do have a long way to go. San Andreas is huge but someone I know completed it in a week. Although he played it non-stop and didn't do any of the side missions.
SnowLeopardess

Post by SnowLeopardess »

I just finished Star Ocean 3!! Yay!! Well, the main story anyway. There's some extra goodies after you beat the game that I'm working on now. I think I'll wait until after Christmas to start a new game. I've got cookies to bake! :wink:
SnowLeopardess

Post by SnowLeopardess »

My new obsession is Guild Wars! My hubby got it for me for Christmas and I play it all the time. You might want to check it out. www.guildwars.com It's an MMORPG meaning "massively multiplayer online role playing game". There are players from all over the world!
solarex

Post by solarex »

I have started on San Andreas. Finally. However it dissapoints me a lot.

The virtual radiostations are just a blinding idea. I started with the house station and ID'ed about all of the track within a second or two. It is nice with 808 State in a game for the first time. But that ecstacy poppin' German dude is just too irritating.
Rodders

Post by Rodders »

well i've got to the end battle in 'god of war' and i'm getting creamed. i think i should have used my upgrades wiser, but it's a bit late now. i wholeheartedly recommend this game to any ps2 owner, i've loved every minute of it and can't wait to finish it :-? and start again on hard mode.

same thing has happend to me in RE4 on gamecube, trying to escape out the garbage chute, low ammo, hard bastard bad guys.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Sorry Rodders missed your earlier post, the RE4 weapons are cool, particularly like the mine shooter, quality!

No skirt action yet, will give it a try!
Rodders

Post by Rodders »

i've just played (and finished) shadow of the colossus. what an awesome game, especially if you're a fan of ico (which i am). if you own a PS2, go and buy this game now. i've never ever even been remotely emotionally involved with a computer game (well, lara croft notwithstanding :D but, man... you'll have to play it to find out...