Prizes

Discuss non-musical topics that are not related to 808 State or music.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

SteveC

Prizes

Post by SteveC »

I've just noticed I've been coming on this website for 10 years now, do I win a prize!! :wink:
SteveC

Post by SteveC »

...............god it makes you feel old reading all those old forums, I shouldn't have bothered :(
Pob

Post by Pob »

Blimey Steve.

I didn't even realise I'd been on here that long but I've just looked back and there are indeed posts from me in 1999.

You forget how long ago it was when loads of people were complaining because Invader wasn't very well distributed.
SteveC

Post by SteveC »

Yeah, I read that too............lol
808state's Tartan Army

Post by 808state's Tartan Army »

It's 10 or 11 years for me now as well.

I found this nugget that I rememberd from when it was posted, while I was having a look through.
I suspect this is the wrong venue to use to write to complain about Coronation Street, but after much searching, this is the only site I could find with an email window! Would the clever "sound gurus" working on Coronation Street please consider we poor Canadians when putting the sound into the "background" at Rovers Return? I know the sounds are added, but the effect is lost when the sound masks the actors' dialogue. We Canadians are struggling with the accents as it is, and lately, it's been impossible to hear what's being said in the Pub. Thanks.
SteveC

Post by SteveC »

Many thanks Markus for sending me the 10 year goodie bag, that extended pleasures CD was a great treat :-? :wink: :D
markus

Post by markus »

Please thank Darren Partington, not me.
newbuild

Extended Pleasures CD?

Post by newbuild »

What all about this Extended Pleasures CD then, Hmmm?
nickking

Re: Extended Pleasures CD?

Post by nickking »

newbuild wrote:What all about this Extended Pleasures CD then, Hmmm?
Ongoing joke... :wink: :P

(I really wish that it exists, however, if such an item does exist, then there would only ever be a handful of copies out there)

On a similar subject, I finally managed to get hold of the 7" promo of Extended Pleasures... That's if the person I bought it off manages to send it from Italy... :x

8)