Jungle Nation 10th Birthday - Kef, Aberdeen - 3 Feb / 10 Mar

Discuss 808 State Radio Shows, DJ sets, podcasts, interviews etc.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

nickking

Jungle Nation 10th Birthday - Kef, Aberdeen - 3 Feb / 10 Mar

Post by nickking »

February, 3 2007 at Jungle Nation, 10th BIRTHDAY Part 1, Kef
9 Belmont st, Aberdeen, Scotland AB10 1JR
Cost : 15

Jungle Nation 10th Birthday Dillinja (Valve, Metalheadz, Beatz, Prototype, Capone) 808 State (ZTT, Pacific, Ex:el, Cubik, In Yer Face,) Epoc (Live DnB Dj Tez Dj Davy Dj Finnie Mc Bass Monkey Mc K-Rhyme Mc Twisted Mc Pressure Saturday 3rd Feb 2007 Kef Belmont st, Aberdeen 9pm - 4am tbc Tickets available from One Up 01224 642662 Dillinja -------- There are few producers on the drum n bass scene who are as respected and revered as Dillinja. With his trademark combination of durty stomach churning basslines and tighter than tight beats. his reputation has grown steadily as one the most influential producers around today. Notable releases include, Violent Killer, Big Bad Bass, Twist em Out and Thugged Out Bitch. 808 State --------- 808 State was formed back in 1988 in Eastern Bloc, a DJ record shop in Manchester run by Martin Price. Customers Graham Massey and Gerald Simpson got talking with Martin and soon realised how much they had in common. A Guy Called Gerald left to pursue a solo career. DJs Andrew Barker and Darren Partington, a.k.a. the Spinmasters, got recruited on a permanent basis to fill up the gap left by Gerald. They went on to produce classic tracks such as In Yer Face, pacific and Cubik to name a few. They will be playing an old skool dj set. Epoc ----- Dubbed The White Stripes Of Live Drum and Bass this band are no ordinary act, they mix their set like a DJ and play a full range of sounds from liquid to Jump up with snare cracking beats, rip raw bass and vocals to rattle any ones brains.

www.myspace.com/kefclub
www.myspace.com/epoclive
www.myspace.com/davycrossley
www.myspace.com/junglenation
www.myspace.com/pacificstate
www.myspace.com/mistapressurem
www.myspace.com/djtezjunglenation www.myspace.com/mistaolivertwisted
www.junglenation.co.uk
www.bigbadbass.com
www.epoclive.co.uk
www.808state.com
www.djtez.com
markus

Post by markus »

This was re-scheduled to 10 March. Can anyone find a better quality image of the flyer?
S_O_S

Post by S_O_S »

markus wrote:This was re-scheduled to 10 March. Can anyone find a better quality image of the flyer?
A great night was had by all, cheers lads! :wink:
amancalledbuck

Post by amancalledbuck »

shit! :( :( :(
forgot all about this
S_O_S

Post by S_O_S »

You missed a cracker AMCB.

A great trip down memory lane, there was some classic tunes spun. (well, i think there was, the memory of the night is a tad hazy :wink: )
amancalledbuck

Post by amancalledbuck »

worst thing is, i've been using the flyer as a bookmark, so i was looking at it most days
nickking

Post by nickking »

amancalledbuck wrote:worst thing is, i've been using the flyer as a bookmark, so i was looking at it most days
Would it be possible to scan the flyer in, as the one we've currently got (above) is a bit out of focus? Cheers in advance (if you can do it).
S_O_S

Post by S_O_S »

nickking wrote:
amancalledbuck wrote:worst thing is, i've been using the flyer as a bookmark, so i was looking at it most days
Would it be possible to scan the flyer in, as the one we've currently got (above) is a bit out of focus? Cheers in advance (if you can do it).
I know the lad Tez, i'll see if i can't get one off of him Nickking. :wink:
nickking

Post by nickking »

S_O_S wrote:
nickking wrote:
Nice one - much appreciated! :D
S_O_S

Post by S_O_S »

nickking wrote:
S_O_S wrote:
nickking wrote: Would it be possible to scan the flyer in, as the one we've currently got (above) is a bit out of focus? Cheers in advance (if you can do it).
Nice one - much appreciated! :D
Leave it with me fella, and i'll see what i can do.
millemiglia1903

Post by millemiglia1903 »

Alright SOS? Thought I'd have a nose about.

Markus - You got mail on the way.
markus

Post by markus »

millemiglia1903 wrote:Markus - You got mail on the way.
Off-topic: Nick, I've forwarded you a scan that JD has submitted of a ticket stub for Sun 2:Feb:97 - 808 State Live - Edinburgh Venue, Edinburgh, Scotland.
On-topic: We're still looking for a better quality scan for Kef flyer 10 March 07.
S_O_S

Post by S_O_S »

millemiglia1903 wrote:Alright SOS? Thought I'd have a nose about.

Markus - You got mail on the way.
Like 'en Mille? :wink:

Marcus, i'll try and get the flyer sorted out this weekend, min. :wink: