Pete wrote:my you've had a busy year, i wonder if nick can beat that?
Well, I went to 32 gigs last year (including 2 festivals)... Erm, top 10?
- Summercase Festival, Barcelona, Spain (Chemical Brothers, Kaiser Chiefs, The Editors, James, LCD Soundsystem, Lilly Allen, DJ Shadow, etc)
- The Chemical Brothers, Traflagar Square, London
- Re:Order/The Smythes, Camden, London (New Order & The Smiths tribute bands)
- Rebuild (A Guy Called Gerald/Graham Massey), Elephant & Castle, London
- Biting Tongues/Spaceheads/Triclops, Islington Mill, Salford, England
- A Guy Called Gerald, Club 11, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Sisters Of Transistors, London, England
- Factory Night, Plan K, Brussels, Belgium (Section 25, Kevin Hewick, The Names, Peter Hook)
- Monaco, Hard Rock Cafe, Manchester, England
- Carter USM, Brixton Academy, Brixton, London, England