Sound off if you are from the 808 state!!!!

Discuss 808 State and related.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

richarddnn

Sound off if you are from the 808 state!!!!

Post by richarddnn »

I have to say Mahalo Nui Loa again to susie for helping us start to get organazized! I have to say that I am not seasoned with planted tanks however, I've become quite obsessed with this subculture hobby! After doing lots of research I realized there are certain problems we come across living here IE we are completely cut off from the rest of the contingent 48 states(hopefully the AK people have a way of keeping in contact with each other). Being isolated makes it hard for us to get together with other aquariasts for tutorials or just getting together to help out with projects which may be over our heads. So if you are from HI and you are interested in forming some friendships or just ways to maybe get shipping bulk rates with others heresound off. If you have any issues which may be relevant to residents of the 50th state post your thread here. If you are planning on dropping in/ visiting our state hit up our discussion areas I along with other locals, I'm sure will be glad to point you in the right direction for tourist spots or off the path spots/ eateries. But, please sound off here so we can at least see who is here and that this spot made for us graciously by susie (moderator) wasn't just a waste. Take care!

PS I'll try to have an old friend of mine who took a couple of semesters of Hawaiian help us with a Hawaiian name for this group LMK if you would be happy with this or have some other ideas that might be better than the current place holder of: Hawaiian discussion area. Again much Aloha to susie!

[Deleted YouTube links]
markus

Post by markus »

Erm, I believe you are on the wrong site. :)
Pob

Post by Pob »

:D

Love it.
Mark

Post by Mark »

wtf ???
nickking

Post by nickking »

Who's Susie? :P

8)
PeteB