808 interview on burntblue.com

Post by nickking »

808state's Tartan Army

Post by 808state's Tartan Army »

Very interesting.
Mark

Darren Kay???

Post by Mark »

And come to think of it, Darren does look quite similar to Peter Kay. Long lost Brother perhaps??

Thank the lord for the wonders of t'internet. Are 808 ever going to play the Phoenix Club?
astrid

Post by astrid »

hi im name is astrid and im a radio dj here in ireland last weekned 808 came to limerick and i interviewed them. wud b happy in sharing the interview with other 808 fans :)
markus

Post by markus »

Cool Astrid. Do you have it as a mp3 file? I'd be happy to upload it to the site. If so, how large is the file? Thanks, markus
astrid

808state interview

Post by astrid »

i have it on md but my techician is going to put it on mp3 for me, shes good with all that computer stuff! i have 45 min inteview with darren and andy and then i have the set they played aswell so its fairly large , plus a little msg from andy at the end about his feelings towards downloading the interview : "n' dont go downloading this off the internet ye pirate motherf***ers!!" i should have it 4 u either later on today or tomorrow
astrid

Post by astrid »

i have photos aswell f anyone s interested
markus

Post by markus »

Haha, we'll kindly ignore Andy's comments, harhar. Nice one Astrid, please upload mp3 & images if possible to
http://www.tool-shed.com/808state/upload.html
and I'll make all available on the 808 site.
Be patient with the upload, it will tell you when it's done with. Drop me a note after you've uploaded the files, thanks.
David

Astrid

Post by David »

hey Astrid

What was the audience response to the DJ set like in Dolan's ??
astrid

Post by astrid »

the audience response was quite good but when i asked darren and andy how they felt about it they just said "we've had better and we've had worse".to be honest the gig wasnt publisced enough, some people thought that it was a publicity stunt by dolans.there wasnt enough posters around the city or even neighbouring cities.when i told my friends that 808state were coming they said they hadnt heard about it at all and this was the nite before the gig and believe me they r seroius clubbers.
getting back to your question, the audience loved 808 but i feel that it would have been an explosive nite if 808 had a better publisicing group for that nite (did i spell that right?)