Outpost Transmission is now out in Japan!!!

Discuss 808 State and related.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

Mark

Post by Mark »

Got my OT Jap yesterday, hooray!!! :D

Good to see the web crew (brand loyal) getting a mention in the booklet, and a special mention for Adam (R.I.P) and Markus.

I got no sticker with mine though :( but I did get a little card thing in Japanese (of course) with a discography and other such comments on it.

Nice touch for the shout outs, a good little addition on a extra-ordinarily superb album.
David

Post by David »

That's strange!

I did not get a booklet with mine ???

I got the card thingy and the back has the names of the tracks but the front is empty which I presumed was the style so you can see the actaul cd through it.

Aaargh!

I'll just have to wait for the UK release.

So far I have listened to only four tracks-606,Chopsumwong,Crossword and Lungflo.

All are amazing.Cannot get Lungflo out of my head at the mo. 8)
Mark

Post by Mark »

The booklet (or my booklet anyway) was under the plastic piece that holds the CD in place, simply snap it out gently and the booklet was underneath.

It won't fit into the front of the CD case, so I am guessing that the clear style of the front is meant to be. (don't like it personally, a cover would have been better.)
David

Post by David »

Found it! :P

Cheers for the tip off mate.

Maybe I'm just clueless :wink:
Mark

Post by Mark »

No Probs, don't worry, I didn't catch on at first either, those nice Circus people are just trying to catch us out, at least they think 808 fans are intelligent!!!
PeteB

Post by PeteB »

ordered my jap copy from cd japan on wednesday night, arrived this afternoon - under 5 days!!!

by the way - its my b'day tomorrow (if ya wanna have a shout out - do it in the off topic discussion (cheers)