Arsenal - Champions of Europe

Discuss non-musical topics that are not related to 808 State or music.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

Ancodia

Arsenal - Champions of Europe

Post by Ancodia »

I think not! Ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Newcastle United - D'oh!

Yet again the mighty red side of Manchester has to show the rest of the english sides how its done. Arsenal may well go on to win the premiership now but who will care other than the ABUs (Anybody But United)
John
Mark

Post by Mark »

Ah yes the might Gooners, once again they have the rest of Europe quaking in thier boots. Too cocky by far, they just might come away empty handed this season too.

He is a fantastic player, but Mr Henry needs taking down a peg or two and his smug smile when he scored didn't last for long did it? ha!!!
808state's Tartan Army

Post by 808state's Tartan Army »

At least the Toon Army went down fighting. No disgrace, we went further than I thought we would. Newcastle can hold their heads up high. :D Arsenal :-? , however, got their just-desserts after being too cocky in the two games against Ajax, which - ironically, were the two results which cost Arsenal a quarter final place which was theirs for the taking as group winners as early as week 4. Man Utd, what can I say. The machine keeps rolling on and on. Damn it, the wheels have to fall off some day :P
Ancodia

One More Quote!

Post by Ancodia »

Come on your Celtic... and a further quote from Queen for our scouse friends:
"...and Another One Bites The Dust! Yeah!"
L8RS,
John
Mark

Post by Mark »

Once again only the true reds fly the flag for England in Europe in the later stages, I see Franco's faves Juve managed to get through, once we dispose of Real, then there's nothing really left to stand in the way.
808state's Tartan Army

Ha Ha! :D Although you never know. Real Madrid aren't as invincible this season as they were last season but I think they have enough to win their 10th European Cup this year. Good luck to Man Utd though, it's always good to see British clubs in the latter stages of European competition.
There is also an interesting link regarding the teams that Celtic have beaten. They all have a "V" in their name: FK Suduva, Blackburn Rovers, Celta Vigo, Vfb Stuttgart and Liverpool. Now they are playing Boavista so this suggests that they should beat them as well. Sadly if they get to the final they will be f***ed because there's no "V" in FC Porto or SS Lazio. :P
Franco

No 'V' in SS Lazio? Wrong.

Post by Franco »

I will tell you, as I have before, that Celtic Glasgow and Real Madrid will win these competitions.

The 'V' thing with Celtic Glasgow - you are wrong here, because SS Lazio stands for Società SportiVa Lazio!!!!

So, if The Biancoceleste can beat FC Porto, and Celtic Glasgow are better than Boavista (which I think), then I think they can win. I really hope Celtic do get Lazio and hammer them badly!!!

JUVE - DOWN BUT NOT OUT!!!!!

Bye,
Franco.
808state's Tartan Army

If that's the case then Celtic might just win it. After all, thanks to Inverness, it will be the only thing they win this year.
Magical Dream

Post by Magical Dream »

Arsenal!!! FA cup champs again
Mark

Post by Mark »

Ha!

A mere premiership consolation. What happened to that magnificent treble you were going to win?