Juventus who?

Discuss non-musical topics that are not related to 808 State or music.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

nickking

Post by nickking »

You certainly can! :D

l8rs,

Nick (Smug Liverpool fan - well, at least we won something this year!) :wink: :P
Mark

Post by Mark »

Outdone by another flukey goal. Good job 'safe-hands' Dudek was on form or you'd have been murdered.

Well another Mickey Mouse trophy goes to the United wannabes Liverpool. Bigger fish to fry on the horizon for the true reds. Are Liverpool even going to qualify for Europe? They might as well not for all the good they are. C'mon Celtic!!!!
nickking

Post by nickking »

Naahhhh, Man Ure have thrown away their only chance of winning anything this season - just you wait! :P

BTW, winning the Worthington Cup means we *have* already qualified for Europe next year!! :D

l8rs,

Nick 8)
PeteB

Post by PeteB »

just as well you won the disney cup, otherwise it would've been the inter toto cup for your only way into europe next season!

does anyone support any real teams out there? ie cambridge, yeovil, tranmere, doncaster etc?
SteveC

Post by SteveC »

Warrington Town........North West Counties League.....proper football.

Maybe Ruud and his powerpuff team should see how real soccer is played ie, no dives, no faining injury, no vain players.

Premier league football is more like watching ballet or theatre these days, its all personality and acting.

UP THE REDS!!...........Liverpool that is!!
nickking

Post by nickking »

But I thought you supported Arsenal, Pete! :P

l8rs,

Nick 8)
808state's Tartan Army

Post by 808state's Tartan Army »

Watch out. Yeovil Town will be in the Nationwide League next season, and probably back down the following year. :wink:
Franco

Re: Juventus who? - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMIFINALISTS THATS WHO

Post by Franco »

"Now where's my friend Franco gone?"

Here I am Mr Manchester!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

Well, well, well. It just goes to show you can't keep a good italian down!

And my prediction of Celtic Glasgow in the EUFA looks to be coming true as well.

I TOLD YOU WE'D BE BACK!!!!

PS - Only joking mr manchester. Your team did play well against real madrid. But there is only some teams who could beat them, like JUVE!

FORZA JUVE FORZA ITALIA
Franco.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Yes, I thought you might crop up all of a sudden. Its a real shame a team we beat twice comprehensively are through whilst we are out, there's no justice in that. However Real are a far superior team to Juventus. I suppose that is the cruelty of the knockout stage as opposed to league.

I hope I'm wrong, but Porto will beat Celtic I reckon.

Good luck Juve, I hope you win, but I think its Real's year again.
Franco

Post by Franco »

Hi, Franco Here. :D
Mark wrote:Yes, I thought you might crop up all of a sudden. Its a real shame a team we beat twice comprehensively are through whilst we are out, there's no justice in that. However Real are a far superior team to Juventus. I suppose that is the cruelty of the knockout stage as opposed to league.

I hope I'm wrong, but Porto will beat Celtic I reckon.

Good luck Juve, I hope you win, but I think its Real's year again.
Ha Ha!!
FORZA JUVE!
Mark

Post by Mark »

You are still very lucky, considering United ripped you apart twice, they deserve to be there more than you.

Still, you could win it now, as the Italian teams play weak, slow defensive football. It will be a boring final I think.
SteveC

Post by SteveC »

Congratulations Juve, well deserved

Real went into the game, like any other, expecting victory.

Its passion, teamwork and determination that win games and Juve possessed all three.

Real had neither and it goes to show that all the skill in the world doesn't necessarily bring success.

IN YER FACE REAL!! :P
Mark

Unlucky Franco

Post by Mark »

Ha! Unlucky Franco mate, but the best team won. What a poor game, must be these boring italian teams.

United will win it for certain next year.

Juve who?