Feck, Arse, Balls, Goalkeeper

Discuss non-musical topics that are not related to 808 State or music.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

Feck, Arse, Balls, Goalkeeper

Postby Ancodia » 16 Jul 2003 15:17

I would offically like to welcome Manchester United's New Goalkeeper. Should make the after match interviews a little more interesting.
John :D
Ancodia

Postby SteveC » 16 Jul 2003 19:06

Is that the guy with the nervous twitch, It'll be like watching that episode of Fawlty Towers where Basil introduces the Twitchins to the Halls........classic. Can't wait to see Motties face :D
SteveC

Postby Ancodia » 16 Jul 2003 20:15

I'd have to say Tourette's Syndrome is a little bit more than a twitch!

I hope the rumours are true that Roy Keane is going to move into the defence now that Djemba Djemba has arrived. United would have to move the family stand well away from the goal ends.

John :P
Ancodia

Postby Mark » 17 Jul 2003 17:39

Yeah, I reckon Keano in defence would be a superb move, I remember watching him as a young'un playing for Forest and he was great, kicking everyone around the park, no fear.

I wonder if we sign Kleberson, if Djemba-Djemba will get a game? also if Ronaldinho comes too, we are gonna have a strong midfield presence in the squad. Personally at £20m I think he is well over-priced and I would'nt be too sad if we don't get him, rumour has it we are planning a late bid for Duff.

Howard could be an interesting signing!!!

Piss gristle, fuckbutter, bollockbugger.
Mark

Postby 808state's Tartan Army » 18 Jul 2003 17:54

Can't wait for Keane's first defensive blunder and the subsequent bollocking he'll get off the goalie. That should be interesting. Sir Alex is going to have his hands full!
808state's Tartan Army

Return to Off Topic