Queen's Day, Holland on 30th April

Discuss non-musical topics that are not related to 808 State or music.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

PeteB

Queen's Day, Holland on 30th April

Post by PeteB »

Yes folks i'm flying over to amsterdam to check out the Queens Day Celebrations, i'm coming over on the friday 29th and returning on the monday 2nd. If anyone wnats to meet up for a beer or 2, i'm staying in the centre of town in a hotel!

Markus & Mr Toshack?
markus

Post by markus »

Nice one. I'm probably fleeing Amsterdam on the 30th. But we could possibly meet on the 29th, the city will be a madhouse. By the way, Carl Craig is playing the Paradiso that night.
Souflex

Post by Souflex »

Awight Pete and Mr Markus!

29th is good for me, as yes the 30th is a madhouse. The last queens day my mother and auntie were here and decided to smoke their first joint....dressed up as two traditionaly dressed Friesland ladies they were the star of the show, everyone commenting on how great they looked, photos being taken, smiles and handshakes...then came mr superskunk...I said here, get yer lips roond this...
d
o
w
n
they went and queens day was over in 30 mins flat. My aunt even had the cheek to throw up in the new mercedes benz taxi that took us home. The taxi driver being a tolerant, understanding dutch man made no fuss...as long as I cleaned it up!

29th it is then?

Wot time?

And we'll have less of the 1 or 2 beers please ladies :wink:
PeteB

Post by PeteB »

i arrive in amsterdam about 6pm dutch time, not sure where we are heading straight after, i will find out what hotel i'm staying in!

my mates who i'm coming over with usually drink and eat at the kloss?

as soon as i have more info i'll let you all know

and for the ladies, i was referring to 1 or 2 dozen beers :)
markus

Post by markus »

Í've sent you guys an e-mail, I doubt the rest of the world is interested in all the ladies talk :)
PeteB

Post by PeteB »

souflex and markus - r u still up for meeting for a few beers next weekend?

i arrive in amsterdam on friday evening, leave on monday lunchtime - staying in the heart of the city