Grey Pubes

Discuss non-musical topics that are not related to 808 State or music.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

The Minnin Trapper

Grey Pubes

Post by The Minnin Trapper »

Awright compadres? Am an auld dance pensioner fae Glesca on here reminiscin ay the days when ma pubes wurnae grey n a could get a stonner fur mare than a nanosecond.
A learned ma trade through Atlantis at the Sub Club fae 1990 - 1994 when Harri, Stuart n Orde AKA Slam were at the helm. Still love the music but find masel listenin tae the auld stuff fae this era more than the new stuff.
Whens the auld 808 comin back tae Glesca tae see me? Seen the 808 DJs at the Lets Go Back nights in The Riverside Club a few year ago but since then..............nothin. These nights are back up n runnin if ye fancy a wee trip back?
Whit aboot a naked wrestlin match wae Baby Ford or somethin n al film it?
SteveC

Post by SteveC »

Im sure Mr Tartan Army will translate :wink:
Pob

Post by Pob »

What a loon.
Ancodia

Post by Ancodia »

Can Babelfish translate from Glaswegian to English? :P
808state's Tartan Army

Post by 808state's Tartan Army »

SteveC wrote:Im sure Mr Tartan Army will translate :wink:
OK, Here goes.

"Hello friends. I am an old dance pensioner from Glasgow on here reminiscing of the days when my pubic hair wasn't grey and i could still get it up for more than a nanosecond.
I learned my trade through Atlantis at the Sub Club from 1990 - 1994 when Harri, Stuart and Orde AKA Slam were at the helm. I still love the music but find myself listening to the old stuff from this era more than the new stuff.
When are 808 State coming back to Glasgow to see me? I saw the 808 DJ's at the Let's Go Back nights at the Riverside Club a few years ago but since then................nothing. These nights are back up and running if you fancy coming back?
What about a naked wrestling match with Baby Ford or something? I'll film it."
nickking

Post by nickking »

Ancodia wrote:Can Babelfish translate from Glaswegian to English? :P
Can it also translate from Northern Irish to English? :P :D