RAINBOW ZONE INTERVIEW WITH 808 STATE ON SUNSET 1991?

Discuss 808 State Radio Shows, DJ sets, podcasts, interviews etc.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

bigbadbonnar

RAINBOW ZONE INTERVIEW WITH 808 STATE ON SUNSET 1991?

Post by bigbadbonnar »

Hi everyone, i'm new to the site, hoping there is someone who can help me and my mate des out with finding out a fantastic instrumental tune(unfortunately not sure wot its called! going off memory, it was from approx 1991 ish , on one of the sunset shows, and on that particular show a group was on by the name of RAINBOW ZONE , or at least a few members were on the show having an interview .Its a very chilled out relaxing kind of tune, and at the end of it ,the guy on the show says "thats the last of your coming down music, in the studio we have got tim and roy out of the band rainbow zone!" Just before the track i'm trying to suss out, was another track which i think was something to do with rolf harris,as the Rolf harris track fades out ,the one i'm after comes in. dont know why but this instrumental track reminds me of the sea. so anyone who may possibly have the show when rainbow zone was on please help me out and you will make me verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy H A P P Y ! ! ! !

HI NIKKING 1 THANKS FOR QUICK RESPONSE ! RAINBOW ZONE ETC !
THANKS FOR QUICK REPLY,WELL APRECIATED, HOPE BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND MARKUS, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO PUT AN END TO MY SEARCH FORTHIS TRACK(GENUINELY BEEN AFTER GETING IT BACK ON A TAPE FOR APPROX TEN YEARS) BUT DID NOT HAVE A CLUE HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AS IT WAS AN INSTRUMTENAL,. I'M NOT SURE WHO ITS BY,ALL I KNOW IS TIM AND ROY OF (RAINBOW ZONE) WERE JUST ABOUT TO GET INTERVIEWED AS THE TRACK WAS FADING OUT.ALSO THE TRACK BEFORE IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH ROLF HARRIS I THINK !(MY MATE SAID THE ROLF TRACK WAS CALLED ROLFS BIG RED HARD ON(OR SOMETHING ON THE LINES OF THAT(UNLESS HE WAS ON THE WIND UP).SO LONG AS CAN TRACK THE SHOW IN 1991 WHEN THEY(RAINBOW ZONE WERE ON),THEN WILL EASILY BE ABLE TO TRACK TUNE DOWN.THANKS.P.S. ANYONE WHO MITE BE OF HELP ,CAN YOU CALL ME ON MY NUMBER 07724 557 878 .
markus

Post by markus »

Hi and welcome aboard. First things first:
1) Please don't start a new topic every time when it's about the same topic. You can post a reply.
1a) However if there are two subjects, then create two topics.
2) Use meaningful subject names for your topic.
3) Please don't use CAPITALS, it's hard to read and is generally considered as shouting on the Internet...

I'm merging your postings into one.
Thanks for your co-op!
halva

Re: RAINBOW ZONE INTERVIEW WITH 808 STATE ON SUNSET 1991?

Post by halva »

bigbadbonnar wrote:CAN YOU CALL ME ON MY NUMBER 07724 557 878 .
Call u on you numba? you what?
markus

Post by markus »

@bigbadbonnar: So let's get this straight. Those are all the 1991 shows on the site we have so far. Am I correct in understanding:
The tune was played on the 808 radio show, before or after a Rainbow Zone Interview and Rolf Harris' Sunarise. The show is not on the website. You don't know the exact date of the show. You do no longer have a tape of the show in question?
bigbadbonnar

Post by bigbadbonnar »

markus wrote:@bigbadbonnar: So let's get this straight. Those are all the 1991 shows on the site we have so far. Am I correct in understanding:
The tune was played on the 808 radio show, before or after a Rainbow Zone Interview and Rolf Harris' Sunarise. The show is not on the website. You don't know the exact date of the show. You do no longer have a tape of the show in question?
hi markus, hope im doing this correctly,as i'm new to this forum stuff. yes the tune was played on the 808 show, after the rolf track, and just before the rainbow zone interview, havent come across show on site, dont know exact date off show, and dont have the tape. i noticed the site has approx 650 members and my real hope was that anyone reading it might have the show with them( rainbow zone) on it . hopefully they may of only made the one appearance on the show. i know its a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack but if you dont try . . u get nowhere !
markus

Post by markus »

Good luck mate, I'm hoping one day we'll have all 1991 radio shows. You might also want to try http://www.tuneid.com/