Juventus who?

Discuss non-musical topics that are not related to 808 State or music.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

Mark

Juventus who?

Post by Mark »

Now where's my friend Franco gone?

Great result for the Mags Markus, don't get used to it tho!
PeteB

Post by PeteB »

i won't mention the fa cup last saturday mark!
SteveC

Post by SteveC »

.........but you did....HARHAR!! :P
Mark

Post by Mark »

Lucky deflected goal. Giggs missing, I'd say you were let off. Anyway it 1-1 for the season, we'll see who wins the decider and ultimately the league.

Lucky Arsenal.
Ancodia

Becks vs Fergie

Post by Ancodia »

I blame Beckham for the deflection, and unlike the minor graze he got from Fergie kicking a boot, I would have made sure he needed a major operation to remove it! Beckham can go and the end of the season, I've never rated him anyway. For pure talent Giggsy runs rings 'round him, as for his miss, it instantly showed that United wouldn't have any luck that day. I gave up watching the match shortly after that point, and had I actually been at Old Trafford, I might have left to avoid the traffic.
And all this from a confirmed United fan.
John
808state's Tartan Army

Post by 808state's Tartan Army »

Giggs should have got Fergie's boot, not Becks. Maybe he was aiming for Giggs, though. Maybe Fergie kicks the same type of boot as Giggs wears to play in. :P
Toon Army for the league :wink:
Franco

all' manchester-juve

Post by Franco »

it is not a fair thing to say how manchester beat juve this time, because we had almost half a usual team unable to play. just wait till next time!

and arsenal and celtic glasgow are still the most exciting of your uk teams i think. both are looking very good in their competitions. i predict that manchester will be out with arsenal playing real madrid (hopefully juve instead says my heart!!!) in the final. i predict celtic glasgow and fc porto in the final of the uefa cup tournament.

hey also i think beckham is like a woman. he has let alex ferguson hit him and said it is ok everybody let's forget about it. this shows the lack of manhood of the english teams. this shows why they cant win big competitions. if you had someone like montero or ferrara in your teams they would have more fight and determined. manchester would be better putting the posh spice in their team. she could win more tackles anyway.

forza juve forza del piero.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Hah, have you been drinking man? Perhaps you had too much Pepperoni on your pizza?

Del Piero is the biggest girl in the game, certainly the biggest diver! & I don't think there is a tougher tackler than Keano is there?

I think you would like Mr Beckham in your side no? Apart from Nedved your side was rubbish including the fantastic Trezeguet. I think he would like to be on the end of a few Beckham crosses.

Oh well, we'll see after tomorrow night when the Black & whites get whipped at home as well as away. Real vs Utd final with Utd to win I reckon. You Italians rarely make it past the second group stage nowadays anyway do you !!!
Ancodia

Post by Ancodia »

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Ha! Ha!
Well Said Mark! :P
PeteB

Post by PeteB »

come on juve!

oh ruudy ruudy, he went to man u and won f*** all!
Ancodia

Juve 0 Man Utd 3 Oh Yeah!

Post by Ancodia »

Oh Ruddy Ruddy only scored the third to put United through to the next stage. And of course Giggsy proves his class, with two crackers.
Here We Go! Here We Go! Here We Gooooooooooooo!
John :P
Mark

Juve had it!!!

Post by Mark »

LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF!!! :P :P :P

Oh dear, what happened to the mighty Juventus at home in thier unbeatable surroundings. Beckham is such a girl, he played so badly I cannot believe it. I think Giggs is appalling. Davids is so better than Veron and of course Trezeguet is far superior to Van Nistelrooy. Montero is such a more determined player than Keane. And that boy Tudor, hey what a player!!!

Del Piero had the right idea and stayed at home. Oh well poor Juve probably won't even qualify now (fingers crossed) Top of serie a, what a poor league it must be, and to think us English teams are so so weak and un-determined we will never win any big competitions will we?

Don't cry in your Martini Franco my son, you'll water it down. I think you REALLY could do with posh spice in your team, or any spice at all come to think of it.
Franco

juve - manchester

Post by Franco »

well i must admit i was wrong. manchester played extremely well and infact we applaud them as they left the field at the match end. juve were extremely bad. i dont think i have ever seen them play as badly in all my life.

congratulations and good luck in the next tournament stage. i still think beckham is a woman and arsenal are better though. giggs was superb in every move. he has a good football mind.

we'll be back.

ps martini???? peperoni on pizza???? your american friends started that nonsense i'm afraid.

forza juve.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Well done for having the balls to admit you were wrong Franco.

Beckham is not a girl, although he does sometimes pull out of rough tackles. Giggs did play very well even if it was for only 30 mins or so!
And I must admit I didn't expect Juve to cave in so easily! We'll see what the next round counjers up eh?

Well, enough for now, I'll let you get back to your Martini & Pizza.
PeteB

Post by PeteB »

man u who!

well done the pool, looks like another empty year for mr ferguson (no boots went flying in cardiff)?.

can i still sing "oh ruudy ruddy, he went to man u and he won f*** all"!