Coloursfest Link

Discuss 808 State and related.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

Ian

Post by Ian »

This is a link to a better Coloursfest site than the one at http://www.colours.co.uk:

http://www.s1play.com/coloursfest

There is a bit about all the acts appearing, including 808.

Ian
nickking

Post by nickking »

Looks good - shame about Danni Minogue appearing higher up in the bill than 808!

Whilst on the subject of Colours, who else does everyone want to go and see during the day/night?

I would like to check out Shades Of Rhythm and K-Klass, and some Graham Park (assuming none of them clash with 808, of course)... Danni - nah!!

l8rs,

Nick :wink:
Rodders

Post by Rodders »

definitely k-klass, maybe xpress 2 also..

btw has anyone's tickets arrived yet? ive got me booking confirmation but as of yet no tickets...
808state's Tartan Army

Post by 808state's Tartan Army »

I booked mine on May 1st from Ticketmaster and they still haven't arrived, although they were quick enough to debit my account. There is a bit on the website which says that some tickets are dispatched about 10 days before an event (today!) so if I haven't received mine by Monday I will be sending them an e-mail asking what's happening.
nickking

Post by nickking »

I ordered mine through 'Tickets Scotland' and got it within a week...

Still, that was when TicketMaster hadn't even heard of the event!

l8rs,

Nick :wink:
Ancodia

Post by Ancodia »

I contacted Ticketmaster today and they stated their tickets hadn't even been printed yet. As this was a special event they will only print them in time for you to receive them 3-4 days before the event.
808state's Tartan Army

Post by 808state's Tartan Army »

That's cutting it a bit fine, just as well I sorted everything else out and not wait for my ticket to arrive before I did anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 808state's Tartan Army on 2002-05-24 13:26 ]</font>