808 T-shirt sale

Discuss 808 State and related.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

Mark

808 T-shirt sale

Post by Mark »

Hi All

Very reluctantly I'm going to sell some of my 808 t-shirts. Due to having 2 nippers and space becoming more and more limited something has to give and my collection is up for sale. I'm planning to whack them on eBay but just thought I would give you all a chance to register any interest before I do. I will consider reasonable offers, I notice a cubik shirt recently went on there for a good amount so I know the value! I have one of these in black (short sleeve) and white (long sleeve) a lift tee and not sure what else.

Anyhow, planning to put them on tomorrow so I will post some pics.
Mark

Re: 808 T-shirt sale

Post by Mark »

Couldn't get the pictures to post.

Anyway, they are all listed on eBay now, just search for 808 State shirt. Most listed for £49.99 (except the super rare nintendo-style one) but I'm open to any reasonable offers!

Also check out my Prodigy, Orbital, Chemical Brothers, Shamen and Altern8 shirts.

If you need to know anything please give me a shout.

Cheers
Mark
SteveC

Post by SteveC »

Great T shirts, never seen some of them before, particularly like the ex:el ones..............strange how they spelt Cubik 'Cubic'.
nickking

Post by nickking »

Best of luck selling them at that price - the last Cubik t-shirt went for a quid on ebay... :P

8)
Mark

Post by Mark »

Really? I'm sure I saw one go for 35ish not so long ago? Anyway I can always drop lower. Thanks for the encouragement Nick! :wink:

It's a nice collection and I didn't really want to sell but needs must. I've kept a couple of my faves!
Mark

Post by Mark »

I actually meant to post most of them at 24.99! I've changed most of them now.
nickking

Post by nickking »

Mark wrote:Really? I'm sure I saw one go for 35ish not so long ago? Anyway I can always drop lower. Thanks for the encouragement Nick! :wink:

It's a nice collection and I didn't really want to sell but needs must. I've kept a couple of my faves!
No problem - best of luck in selling them. :)

8)
Mark

Post by Mark »

All gone :D Apart from the Nintendo style shirt - can I tempt anyone???
nickking

Post by nickking »

Mark wrote:All gone :D Apart from the Nintendo style shirt - can I tempt anyone???
Bloody hell - WELL DONE! :)

8)