808 State live at Gatecrasher Sound System 25 May 08

Discuss 808 State and related.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

markus
Posts: 3306
Joined: 23 Mar 2002 01:00
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

808 State live at Gatecrasher Sound System 25 May 08

Postby markus » 08 Feb 2008 00:27

Still waiting for 100 % confirmation from the booking agency, but according to Gatecrasher's site it looks confirmed:

20 years of Acid House

808 State Live
X-Press 2
Mr C
Justin Robertson
Kevin Saunderson (Innercity)
Alfredo (Café Del Mar)
Terry Farley
Mark Moore (S-xpress)
Alex Patterson (The Orb)
Fabio
James Holroyd

Image
Last edited by markus on 26 May 2008 11:59, edited 2 times in total.

nickking
Posts: 1848
Joined: 02 Apr 2002 01:00
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contact:

Postby nickking » 08 Feb 2008 00:28

Line-up looks very tasty - there's N-Joi there too, Pete!

8)

BADGERMAN
Posts: 309
Joined: 19 Feb 2004 19:52
Location: SOMERSET

Postby BADGERMAN » 11 Feb 2008 22:58

Hope its happening - can't make the March one- and the 25th is my birthday! Fingers crossed.

markus
Posts: 3306
Joined: 23 Mar 2002 01:00
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Postby markus » 11 Feb 2008 23:56

Nice one. Please wait for full confirmation before buying tickets. Hope to get confirmation asap.

markus
Posts: 3306
Joined: 23 Mar 2002 01:00
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Postby markus » 13 Feb 2008 13:44

This is now confirmed! :)

Roland
Posts: 21
Joined: 03 Nov 2002 15:36
Location: Switzerland/Chreis 4

Postby Roland » 19 Feb 2008 10:44

Oh my god!!! This line-up is totally blinding....

Air
Flying in? The nearest International Airports to the site are Luton or Birmingham. Both with excellent transfer terminals.

I might have to change my holidays from going to Italy to the UK...although my missus might disagree...heheh We`ll see....

Rodders
Posts: 261
Joined: 02 Apr 2002 01:00
Location: Nottingham

Postby Rodders » 26 Feb 2008 18:18

this line-up is indeed superb and it's nice to see 808 in there. now all i've got to do is convince the missus that she really wants to go here for her birthday weekend (its on the 23rd) :D

markus
Posts: 3306
Joined: 23 Mar 2002 01:00
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Postby markus » 26 Feb 2008 19:36

Rodders wrote:this line-up is indeed superb and it's nice to see 808 in there. now all i've got to do is convince the missus that she really wants to go here for her birthday weekend (its on the 23rd) :D

You've got something with birthdays haven't you Rodders, haha.

Rodders
Posts: 261
Joined: 02 Apr 2002 01:00
Location: Nottingham

Postby Rodders » 27 Feb 2008 18:13

it's unbelievable! are you coming over for this one markus?

markus
Posts: 3306
Joined: 23 Mar 2002 01:00
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Postby markus » 27 Feb 2008 18:17

Rodders wrote:it's unbelievable! are you coming over for this one markus?

Nah, can't make this one, but will be in Manc for the Hacienda thing next month.

nickking
Posts: 1848
Joined: 02 Apr 2002 01:00
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contact:

Postby nickking » 27 Feb 2008 18:43

markus wrote:
Rodders wrote:it's unbelievable! are you coming over for this one markus?

Nah, can't make this one, but will be in Manc for the Hacienda thing next month.


You're not going? :-o

markus
Posts: 3306
Joined: 23 Mar 2002 01:00
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Postby markus » 27 Feb 2008 19:50

nickking wrote:
markus wrote:
Rodders wrote:it's unbelievable! are you coming over for this one markus?

Nah, can't make this one, but will be in Manc for the Hacienda thing next month.


You're not going? :-o

No, I never said I would, I've got my kids then, and this is an 18+ event...

nickking
Posts: 1848
Joined: 02 Apr 2002 01:00
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contact:

Postby nickking » 27 Feb 2008 19:57

markus wrote:
nickking wrote:
markus wrote:
Rodders wrote:it's unbelievable! are you coming over for this one markus?

Nah, can't make this one, but will be in Manc for the Hacienda thing next month.


You're not going? :-o

No, I never said I would, I've got my kids then, and this is an 18+ event...


Slacker! :P

That'll give Pete a chance to make up for Barca! :D

Pete
Posts: 764
Joined: 01 Apr 2002 01:00
Location: North London

Postby Pete » 28 Feb 2008 02:55

booking my ticket at the weekend matey!

gonna wait until bestival is officailly announced b4 i go ahead and book

nickking
Posts: 1848
Joined: 02 Apr 2002 01:00
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contact:

Postby nickking » 28 Feb 2008 18:53

Pete wrote:booking my ticket at the weekend matey!

gonna wait until bestival is officailly announced b4 i go ahead and book


Travelodge or tent? :)


Return to “808 State discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests