who's going to colours!

Discuss 808 State and related.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

PeteB

Post by PeteB »

ok so far i know who's going -
Myself (pete), Markus, Nick King, Neil (tartan army), JD.

who else? steve c, rodders, mark, gary???
Rodders

Post by Rodders »

oh yes, me & me mate dave will be there (remember him markus?).

Steve C, do you still want that lift? I'm moving house at the mo so i'm offline for a while, email me at rodders@808state.net and i can check it whilst at work.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: markus on 2002-05-22 03:17 ]</font>
Mark

Post by Mark »

Hi,

No I can't make it, I am moving house at mo, and due to complications at the top of the chain, I have been delayed and my completion date is now 1st June so that our sellers have the bank holiday weekend. Its a right bastard, as I was planning to make the trip & stay with relatives in Glasgow.

So needless to say, if I decided to make the trip to Scotland I don't think my wife would be very chuffed. I know a little thing like moving house should come second to 808, but I like my dick attached.

808 please tour next year!!!
JD

Post by JD »

JD will be attending with the lovely Lisa. I have told her to wear trousers so there will be no skirt lifting! Is that a sigh of relief from all who attended Dundee? Dancin Danny D will also be there almong with smiley Keith and possibly a few other rogues. Lisa's sister Em is thinking about it but was shagging one of the headline DJs for a while so may be too embarrassed. Harvey is not coming as he will be too young.

Is it true that the Pacific solo will feature live trouser trumpet from Pete 2 Tone. I don't think he has the bottle but he may follow through. I still have the pic of Mr Massey looking unimpressed. Ha ha.

As you may tell I am quite excited so see you all there (except Souflex unless he is on the Satellite largin' it, all the best to P & Wee)!

JD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JD on 2002-05-21 12:34 ]</font>
markus

Post by markus »

I believe Ian Knowlson is coming too, so together with Neil the Tartan Toon Army will be in full effect. McBain?

Myself, Nick & Neil are staying at the Travel Inn at Glasgow Airport. Anyone else?
markus

Post by markus »

Almost forgot: John Ancodia is also making his way to Glasgow.
Souflex

Post by Souflex »

I will be in ibiza. I am gutted. I hope 808 state are on the sattelite link up and not some geezer dj. I also hope they tour the later end of august in mainland europe.
markus

Post by markus »

PeteB

Post by PeteB »

hey come on guys, i had travelled all day to scotland, had hardly any food, got totally drunk, lost total control of everything!
i'll also be now staying at the travel in hotel by the airport, gonna get up nice and early for brekky then footy against the svedes (who are gonna take one hell of a beating)!

JD bring the photo if you dont mind!
markus

Post by markus »

Pete, don't push JD, it's only been 6 months... :wink:

Will you be bringing your t-shirts again?
PeteB

Post by PeteB »

i haven't had any luck with matey who does the printing, so i've only got left what i had left over from last time!
couldn't set up paypal cos i no longer own a credit card (evil things they are).

f*** it i'm gonna shoot up to his workplace in london tomorrow and get these black tees with orange logo sorted once and for all!

amen!
Ancodia

Post by Ancodia »

As Markus has stated earlier Me and a mate are coming over and we're staying at the Holiday Inn / Travel Inn or whatever at the airport. So anyone going there can get in contact for a pint or four.
Cheers,
John
email:
john@ancodia.co.uk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ancodia on 2002-05-21 19:23 ]</font>
nickking

Post by nickking »

Good news - a lot of us at this Travel Inn...

...Hope the beer there is good!!

(I'll need it when we get slaughtered by the Swedish on the Sunday!)

As an afterthought, I do *hope* that the England game will be shown in Scotland...???!! Anyone???

l8rs,

Nick :wink:
Ian

Post by Ian »

Yes I'll be there with my mate Moby (not THE Moby, a lad called Andrew Mowbray who's a Hearts fan) but we're in the Travel Inn in Glasgow city centre, not the airport one. Thought it would be better to spend the morning in the city to watch England v Sweden before colours starts.

See you there! :cool:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ian on 2002-05-22 04:43 ]</font>
Rodders

Post by Rodders »

we're staying at the travel inn at the airport as well :smile:

is everyone going out on the saturday night?